Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Assessment - Indy Reading Project - December

Frank - 4/5 Responses
Frank, I really like response #3.  It is well supported with examples.  The 4th response is a bit too plotty.  Hope you liked (and finished) the book.

Roberto - 3/5 Responses
Roberto, your 2nd response is plot summary, and your third starts off that way even though it veers into character traits.  If you're having a hard time coming up with a topic, go to the list of questions I provided.

Aaron - 2/5 Responses
You posted the same response twice.  Aaron, I need you to get on the ball.  The one real response you wrote was a simple plot summary.  I need you to go deeper.

Billy - 5/5 Responses
Nice responses.  You say that you wish there were more action.  What more are you looking for?

Pat - 2/5 Responses
Pat...I need you to do better.  You only finished 40% of the required work.  I need better.  What happened to The Things They Carried?

No comments: