Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Begining

Watchers By Dean Koontz pages 1-16

The book I picked to read is Watchers by Dean Koontz. I only read the 1st chapter so far but it seems like a good book. I always heard that Dean Koontz was a good horror author but never read any of his book so this is the 1st book I am reading that he wrote. Just by reading the 1st chapter it shows that the book is going to be a suspenseful page turner. The book seems like its going to be entertaining, scary, and even a little funny. I hope that the book has a lot of twist in it because I like when horror movies have them. By having a lot of twist to a horror book or movie it makes the reader or watcher think and then they get more into the movie or book and it becomes more interesting. I look forward to reading more of this book. I hope the rest of the book is as good as chapter 1.

*Billy M*

No comments: