Friday, February 8, 2008

Something Like Someone

Watchers, By Dean Koontz Pages:25-50

After getting a little father in the book I am still realy interested in the book and looking forward to read the rest of it. From reading more of the book I got to know the charaters a little bit more. The one charater in the book can relate to someone I know. The charater who can relate to the person I know is Nora Devon. This girl is scared of everyone even before she gets to know them. One part in the book Nora was instantly afraid of the television repairman even thoiught he didn't look mean at all and was a nice guy. Nora is nervous around new people but realy not that shy, she is one of them people that wants to put their two cents in on everything even if it has nothing to do with or about her. Nora always tries to find something wrong with everyone. I think she tries to idenifty people to much and she should just get to know them first before she starts to judge them. Nora reminds me about this girl I know alot because they both are nervous to met new people and they both always has something to say about everything. Wonder how much more they are alike as I read more?

Billy.M

1 comment:

frankaforty said...

sounds like a good book. have fun reading the rest. tony f