Thursday, February 14, 2008

Do the charcters grow Throught the story. If so how?

No I dont think the charcters grow that much. The reason i say this is because the main charcter is a federal agent and he is basically just doing his job which is to protect the country. So I dont think he experienced anything that he hasn't before. Through out the story wen something would happen he stayed calm and collective he never was jumbled orthrown off his game.

Was there an experience in your life that caused you to grow?


pat taylor

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Good question Pat. I don't think there was one experience, like saving a child from a burning tree. I think that change happens slowly when you seek it. The most change I've experienced is when I became deeply interested in pursuing knowledge about a subject that interested me.

Remember your vital info.