Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rage,Stepen King, BY AARON OSBORNE

BachMen Book,By Stephen King

As I began,reading this book I thought it was going to another corny horror tale.But as I continue to read Realized that it was not true.The story tells of a disturbed highschool student whos early childhood treatment has had him bitter towards others later in his life.He was gone outside of the box and has stop thinking rationaly. The main Character Charles Decker is an interesting kid. His life has took twists and turns that have made him very unhappy,his sitituation is similar to many kids I know today. He simply stop caring,and when he stoped caring he became mentaly unstable. When kids stop caring,bad things can occur. I understand where he comes from to a certain point. He is fed up with life and the unimportant role he plays in it. I feel sad for Mr. Decker because he had know one to turn to,to help him when he needed someone the most. In my understanding this is what triggered Mr.Decker to snap and to become unstable.

No comments: