Thursday, February 14, 2008

do the charcters seem real and beliviable?can you relate to there predicaments?

Yes the charcters in the book Black Friday by James Patterson seem very realistic and belivable. They go through normal life like situations and handel them like any responsible adult. The main charcter a courageous federal agent has to try and stop a secret malita group from taking over New York city. No I can not relate to the predicament because it is Not even remotely close to any experience that i have endured in my life. But the way James Patterson has composed the main charcters makes it very believable, Like they are normal everday people. Can you relate to a similar event in your lifetime?


Pat Taylor

3 comments:

Billy.M said...

I think when the charcters seems real and beliviable it makes the book more interesting and makes me want to read it more. Even when I can relate to a predicament in the book that also makes me more interested in the book. No I can't relate to a similar event in my lifetime.

Mr. Malley said...

Well....there was that one time I foiled a crime ring with a well placed volleyball and some silly string. Man, those were the days.

Mr. Malley said...

Well....there was that one time I foiled a crime ring with a well placed volleyball and some silly string. Man, those were the days.