Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Final Reflection

After weeks of researching and having to switch my orriginal question I stil have not found one deffinte answer for my question. I concluded that many things cause the economy to flex and there is not too much people can do about it

During my reaserch i learned many things that i didnt know befor. I learned that not one thing effects the economy more then the next. Everything effects it in its own way and the outcome is equaly devestating to the economny. When i first started the project my question was "how does lack of education effect the economy" and I learned that it dosn't realy effect the economy at all. And I was surprised with that dicovery because I thought that it would have a large effect on the economy if education was going down the drain.

Another way this project was susccessful was it helped me learn about the american economy and how it works. I learned how people rate the economy and how the economy can make or break our entire nation. I also learned how to use online search engines and data bases to help me answer a question. Mr malley also showed us differnt ways to search that will give us the best results for our topic.

Now that I have all my information I would like to put together some kind of presentation or podcast to share what i have learned with my classmates. I was also thinking of making a short one maybe two minute film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.