Friday, December 7, 2007

Stuck In Neutral (2)

So far of what I know about the main characte Shawn McDaniel is that he is 14years old and he lives in Seattle. Shawn has a special condition called C.P. cerebral palsy. This is caused from when he was born he got brain damaged, a tiny blood vessel burst and that wiped out his muscle control. He cant control nothing at all to his eyes, mouth and down to his feet. Shawn always got seizures too any were from a half dozen to a dozen a day, they were painfull also when his dad was around him he use to hold him while he spazzed out. One day when Shawn' dad stopped over and he was out on the deck with his mom and his mom went inside to answer a phone call. Shawn heard his dad say to him maybe your better off dead to take your pain away. So now Shawn thinks his dad is going to kill him. Shawn doesnt know if it because his dad loves him so much he cant see him in pain or what but now he thinks his dad will kill him. If I was Shawn's dad I dont think I could just kill my son the only way I can see is if my son was living off of a machine or something.---Billy.M

1 comment:

Joel said...

Billy, good summary, but remember, I would like you to comment more. Not so much summary. Explore that last sentence. That seems to be where the best opportunity for further thinking lies.