Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stuck In Neutral (5) Ending

I am now finished with the book Stuck In Neutral by Terry Tureman. I enjoyed reading this book but one thing that would of made it better if there was a little more action in the book. I thought the book was very interesting , you never knew what was going to happen next through out the whole book you never knew if his dad was going to really kill him or not. By reading this book it affected in me a positive way now I understand what some kids have to go threwand that every one should be treated the same even if they are different. My reactions to the ending of this book is that I thought it was interesting and kind of nerve racking . I think there will also be a sequel to this book based on how the ending was.

---Billy.M---

No comments: