Friday, April 18, 2008

1st research

I wanted to learn about the effects of the lack of education on the economy so i went to google and typed in "lack of education". I clicked on the first link and it brought something to my attention that i didnt even think of. Lack of education does not just effect the economy but the crime rate also which in turn effects the economy. I also visited a websit called zoomjobs.com which had an article on how if you dont have proper education then you will simply not be hired.

1 comment:

Billy.M said...

I would think that the lack of education would effect the economy. But then again I thought of it just affecting the person(s) that have the lack of education because other people are still going to live their lives and be sussesful. But it could effect the economy I thought because from doing my research on my essential question on teens and drugs and alcohol. I found out in my research that teens who are doing drugs have a higher rate of drop out. So by dropping out you will have a lack of education. And I also found in my research that drop outs have a higher involment in crime.