Monday, April 14, 2008

What keeps people from traveling?-Intro

I've become interested in this topic because I like to travel myself. And I am just wondering if most people interested in traveling. I also would like to know what keeps some people from traveling?, what concerns them?. I know that most people are concerned
of flying on a plane since September 11,2001. Do most people care?, Are they terrified?. Do they like to visit other places?. If they have families out of town, do they visit them?. Do they feel as if their problems fade away as they leave town?. Do anyone think about plane malfunction or high jacking while flying?. What keeps people from flying to other countries? Is there anything we can do to end this terror and make traveling as easy as it use to be?????????

No comments: