Thursday, April 17, 2008

Intro What is the best method of disciplining children

"Woopings ,timeouts,or talks" I wonder what style of discipline is better.This idea came to me out of curiosity because I have friends that are soon to be parents.Always we end up talking about how are they going to discipline there children/s.I personally agree with "woopings" I believe they work and are very affective.Some of them don't want to instead rather give them "timeouts".I then tell them that timeouts are like putting a hockey player in the penalty box its not going to stop them from doing it again.Yet one of my friends(Rafael) told me how his mom use to put him in solitary confinement in his room no t.v.,games,or toys just four walls and a bed,like the" hole".He told me he use to cry cause he had nothing to do but stare out of his window wishing he was out there.Then when his mom released him he didnt do it again.The answer I want to find out is out of curiosity and so later on in life when I have children know how I am going to discipline them or help my friends decide how to discipline their children.Which is the best method of disciplining children.

No comments: