Sunday, April 13, 2008

The affects of drugs/alcohol: on teenagers

Drugs and alcohol has a big impact and affect on many peoples lives. It affects everyone from parents to kids. I think drugs and alcohol has the biggest impacts on teenagers, so we should find ways to help teenagers so the problem stops while their young and not wait till later in life to try and help them because later it may be to late. I am interested in this topic because I been around a lot of drugs and alcohol and I see first hand how it affects people who are on the drugs and drink alcohol. It even affects the people around even though they don't take any drugs or drink at all. My essential question is What can we do to help teenagers who do drugs and drink alcohol? My foundation questions that will help me answer my question are: What % of parents know their teenager(s) do drugs and drink alcohol? What drugs are teenagers taking? Where do teenagers get the alcohol from? What programs are already out there to help teenagers? What % of teenagers drink alcohol and do drugs? What age do most teenagers start drinking and doing drugs? What has more of an affect on teenagers drugs or alcohol? I think if I can answer all of these questions it will help me a lot to answer the big question. How can we help?

No comments: